— Licensing application from £150 + VAT
— Support throughout the process
— Team of experienced lawyers
What is Licensing and why should it be done?
A formal authority or permit to use or own some specific goods/items is referred to as a licence. As part of an agreement between the parties, one party grants a licence to the other. A government-issued licence is obtained by filling out an application and submitting it to relevant authorities.

Licences are crucial because they ensure that your business is granted relevant permits, which protect you, your business, your staff, and your clients.
Alcohol Premises License
In England and Wales, businesses, organisations, and people that wish to sell or provide alcohol must first get a license or other authorisation from a licensing authority, which is typically a local council. In simple terms, it is a permit that allows you to sell alcoholic beverages, offer entertainment, and serve hot food and beverages.

A premises license is a license issued under the Licensing Act 2003 that authorises the use of a defined area for one or more licensable activities. Pubs, clubs, restaurants, and takeaway shops are examples of establishments that may require a premises license.

To make the process easier for you, we have a team of professionals that will go through every detail of your premises licence application to achieve the best possible conclusion.
Alcohol Personal License
A personal license permits the bearer to sell alcohol or authorise the sale of alcohol at a licensed venue or on licensed premises.

Personal licenses are not required for all employees in your business or premises to serve alcohol however, the addition of a Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) to your premises license is one criterion that must be completed before you can begin selling.

We can assist you in obtaining your personal licence if you are 18 or older and have not had a licence revoked in the last five years.
Alcohol Wholesaler Registration Scheme
The Alcohol Wholesaler Registration Scheme (AWRS) regulates the illegal trade in alcoholic beverages. It also controls and governs wholesalers and other merchants under its authority, preventing them from operating unless they are registered.

If you want to start wholesaling alcohol, you must request permission at least 45 days ahead of time. Before submitting an application, new businesses should ensure that they have appropriate business planning in place so that HMRC can verify that businesses fulfill their standards.

We have a team of professionals who can help you with your HMRC application. They will also offer you advice on any concerns that may occur and continue to assist you with the process as needed.
Tobacco ID Issuer License
Businesses, who produce or import tobacco goods, store them in a warehouse, sell them to the trade or the general public, or import them in the UK, must register with the UK ID issuer. Every time you purchase, sell, or shift tobacco goods, you'll need your Economic Operator and Facility ID.

After successfully registering, you will get an email with your IDs within two working days. If your business is involved in the supply of tobacco products, we have a team ready to handle the registration process with the utmost efficiency.
Food License
Restaurants, hotels, cafés, stores, supermarkets, staff canteens, kitchens in offices, warehouses, guest homes, delivery vehicles, market stalls, are all examples of food establishments that require a food premises approval license. It is illegal to operate an unauthorised food establishment without a food business registration.

Licensing applications for food establishments must be submitted to your local government 28 days prior to the start of operations at the premises. We will allocate an experienced staff member to assist with the application process to ensure that it is quick and error-free.
Warehousekeepers and Owners of Warehoused Goods Regulations (Import/Export)
Warehousekeepers and Owners of Warehoused Goods Regulations (WOWGR) is a database into which revenue traders must be accepted. A certificate is given to you after you are admitted to the register.

To trade in duty-suspended products, you must be authorised. You must contact HMRC to be approved as an excise warehouse keeper, a registered owner, duty representative, or a registered consignor.

HMRC audits current approved excise warehouse keepers and excise registered enterprises on a regular basis and vigorously challenges all new applications.

You can contact our professional and experienced team for assistance and guidance in submitting an application for a Warehouse Keepers and Warehoused Goods Regulations certificate.
Why choose Persona Finance for Licensing?
Extensive experience in preparing the applications for licenses
100% license applications were approved for our clients
We are not the call center or giant company where you do not have a personal point of contact
You will be assigned to a member of our team. They always support the application process from start till receiving the license as it is important for us to work with you in the long-term
Get a Quote
We charge a fee based on hours spent on the contract. You do not spend time searching for relevant information on the internet. Ask our lawyer a question and we will be back to you with the quote for your business.
Tell us about your business